The most common problem most adults face when it comes to keeping fit and in shape is the time needed for someone to go to the gym to workout. Unfortunately for most, going to the gym might be as convenient as some people make it appear to. From the gym membership fees to the hassle of traveling to and from the gym every workout, going to the gym for workouts is just not feasible for some.
It’s a good thing there are now developed workout regimens that can mimic or even surpass what gyms can do for your body. These exercises are aimed for those who want to stay fit but can’t afford or doesn’t have enough time to go to the gym. You can actually look at several sarms guide for more information.
Side plank exercises
Doing side planks strengthens one’s arms and core. This effective home exercise can give the benefits of various weight lifting machines in a gym.
- Go into a side plank balance, using your non-working arm to support your whole weight while your working arm is extended upwards towards the ceiling. Its important to keep both legs straight and stacked throughout the exercise.
- Slowly pull down your working arm towards the floor and into your non-working arm while maintaining the side plank posture and balance.
- Raise your working arm back up towards the ceiling into its starting position, then repeat.
Double Dutch Flips exercise
Another exercise routine aimed to tone your arms and shoulder muscles. Optionally, you can use a 3-pound hand weights in this exercise to enhance the effect.
- You start by holding your arms out to your sides, palms facing upwards.
- You slowly slightly lift your working arm while flipping your palm downwards.
- Go back to the original position and do the same thing with the other arm.
- You can then simultaneously lift both arms while flipping the palms downwards and repeat the entire exercise.